"Am I not good enough?"
This article is a stub. If you'd like to help add to the article, edit this page as needed.
- Full Throttle4 was introduced as a 4-person fictional idol unit with the release of HoneyWorks' LOVE EP in late 2018. They are described as a "high school dance and vocal unit". Their idol image, in contrast to mona's "angelic" and cutesy theme and LIP×LIP's princely theme, is best described as "demonic" ; they have a more flashy and aggressive physical image, with use of grungier and darker color palettes, while the subjects of their songs are a little heavier.
- In-universe, they are produced by the idol agency Mebius and serve as LIP×LIP's senior unit. IV serves as their manager.
|Manager and DJ||Vocalist||Vocalist||Performer||Performer|
- All Vocaloid demos of their songs use Fukase and/or flower.
- Thus far, all songs made under their name use English text with all capitalization.
- shito_stereo (2019, January 15). Tweet. Retrieved from https://twitter.com/shito_stereo/status/1085117297704878080
- "HoneyWorks生放送 重大発表！！". (2021, March 3). YouTube.