Kodai Yamamoto (山本 幸大 Yamamoto Koudai) is a secondary character in the Confession Executive Committee ~Love Series~. He is a Sakuragaoka High School student in Class 1-1, and a friend and member of the "Idiot Trio" consisting of himself, Kotaro Enomoto, and Ken Shibasaki.
|Height||175 cm (5'8")|
|Birthday||November 7th (Scorpio)|
|Occupation||High School Student|
|Japanese||[[Wikipedia: Yoshitsugu Matsuoka| Yoshitsugu Matsuoka]]|
|Song||Ijiwaru na Deai|
- Kodai is the third tallest male student at 175 cm. He's also the only one of the characters that regularly wears glasses, unlike Koyuki Ayase, who does need seeing aid but uses contacts instead.
- He has short, black hair that sticks up in two pieces at the top and bottom, with asymmetrical bangs cut above his forehead that are parted in the middle. He wears his uniform blazer open and shirt tucked in.
Personality and ActionsEdit
- Of the "Idiot Trio" consisting of Ken, Kotaro, and himself, Kodai is by far the most levelheaded member. He's not one to lose his head over minor inconveniences, but does make his anger and displeasure known in subtle ways, such as a change of tone or sarcasm. Otherwise he's quiet and out of the way, watching everyone from the sidelines. Has a calm personality.
- In addition, he's attentive and willing to hear his friends and others out. Whenever Ken or Kotaro have the chance to talk to him alone, they always end up spilling out their thoughts, and he's ready to provide support or an answer to their worries.
- He likes to read in his spare time, and is never seen without a book in his hand. He also seems to love photography, given that he has a whole lab of camera equipment and takes pictures of the cast on occasion.
- Friend since middle school. Often seeks advice about his various circumstances, so Kodai gives off his perception of things and gives him advice as he needs it.
- Friend since middle school.Ken likes to pester him about various subjects, but Kodai always rebuffs him or ignores any attempt to get under his skin. He does seem curious about Ken's serious moments or quizzical reactions when he's somber, but doesn't press further into the matter.
- In the same friend group. They don't talk very often, but they are acquaintances.
- An acquaintance. Kodai knows about Kotaro's crush on her.