"Am I not good enough?"
This article is a stub. If you'd like to help add to the article, edit this page as needed.
Kokuhaku Yokou Renshuu: Yakimochi no Kotae is the second book of the novel series. it expands upon the events of Yakimochi no Kotae.
|“||A novel adaption of HoneyWorks’ “Yakimochi no Kotae (A Solution for Jealousy)“ about Mochizuki Souta (nickname: Mochita), a third-year at Sakuragaoka High School, who holds long-standing unrequited feelings for her the air-headed pretty girl, Akari, who’s the president of the Art Club. As the Art Club helps the Film Club with making a movie, he musters up the courage to confess, and she actually accepts?! But when they accidentally witness Natsuki and Haruki’s “confession,” things start to get complicated….?||”|
- Haruki comes back to Japan after being abroad for so long. He reveals that he comes to visit Japan annually, but stopped because of work three years prior. This particular visit was for the wedding of two of his closest friends, and they've been meaning to get him time off because he doesn't talk to anyone besides family these days.
- When he gets into the airport lobby, he finds Miou's old sketchbook and looks through it, wondering how she's doing. His reminiscing leads into the rest of the novel.
- On the week of January 2 2015, this novel ranked #2 on the Oricon Weekly Rankings list.
- ↑ from Renna Translations
- ↑ http://twitter.com/shito_stereo/status/550958797875707904 shito's Twitter post talking about the ranking