We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
"Am I not good enough?"
This article is a stub. If you'd like to help add to the article, edit this page as needed.
- Yamako has had illustrations put up since 2009 at the earliest. Most of the art at the time was fanart of various copyrights, which helped establish her when she began doing artwork for PVs.
- Concerning HoneyWorks, Yamako was the first of the three main illustrators to join the circle, beginning at HoneyWorks's inception in 2010. Her illustrations for the circle extend to comics, light novels, and merchandise. She was the primary illustrator for the Kokuhaku Yokou Renshuu series novels up until Daikirai na Hazu Datta., as well as the novelizations of the Love&Hate trilogy (Suki Kirai) and Sekai wa Koi ni Ochiteiru.
- Besides this work, she has also done the art for various Vocaloid PVs as well as provided the box art illustration for the Vocaloid V3 release of the vocal synthesizer flower. Her art is also found on many EXIT MUSIC PUBLISHING compilations of Vocaloid songs, as well as the covers of utaite CDs.
- Outside of the Vocaloid scene, she was the primary illustrator of the first three volumes of the light novel series Kasuga Koukou Manga Kenkyuubu, and is the main illustrator for CHiCO with HoneyWorks. She also provided 2D representations of the cast of Aoharu Kokou Year 3 Class C, some illustrations for the Dolce idol series, and the character designs of ASCANA (including their debut PV "Yowamushi-tachi no Sekaiseifuku" and the design of their manager Riku Maeda) or of the virtual personality Isshuken .
- Together, Yamako, Mogelatte, and Rocoru form the brand Zeropty (also associated with HoneyWorks), beginning in 2016, and latteism with only her and Mogelatte.
Contributions to Confession Executive Committee
- Hatsukoi no Ehon
- Kokuhaku Yokou Renshuu/-another story-
- Yakimochi no Kotae/-another story-
- Terekakushi Shishunki
- Kokuhaku Rival Sengen
- Ima Suki ni Naru./-triangle story-
- Tokyo Summer Session
- Ijiwaru na Deai
- Ippun Ichibyou Kimi to Boku no
- Kore Seishun Understand
- Boku ga Namae wo Yobu Hi
- Watashi ga Koi wo Shiru Hi
- Nichiyoubi no Himitsu
- Hitsuyo Fukaketsu (key illustration)
- Tokyo Winter Session
- Namaiki Honey/-another story-
- Choco Kano (key illustration)
- Heroine Taru Mono!
- Samishigari Ya
- Kessen Spirit
- Minikui Ikimono
- LOVE ANTHEM
- FAKE STAR
- Honto no Watashi
- Oshi★Goto (key illustration)
- Kawaii ne tte Iwarechatta
- Kokuhaku Yokou Renshuu - Short Story
- Yakimochi no Kotae - Short Story
- Ima Suki ni Naru. - Short Story
- Romeo: Prologue
- Kokuhaku Yokou Renshuu ZERO
- Kokuhaku Yokou Renshuu Series
- Kokuhaku Yokou Renshuu (novel)
- Kokuhaku Yokou Renshuu: Yakimochi no Kotae
- Kokuhaku Yokou Renshuu: Hatsukoi no Ehon
- Kokuhaku Yokou Renshuu: Ima Suki ni Naru.
- Kokuhaku Yokou Renshuu: Koi-Iro ni Sake
- Kokuhaku Yokou Renshuu: Kinyoubi no Ohayou
- Kokuhaku Yokou Renshuu: Heart no Shuchou
- Kokuhaku Yokou Renshuu: Ijiwaru na Deai
- Kokuhaku Yokou Renshuu: Boku ga Namae wo Yobu Hi
- Kokuhaku Yokou Renshuu: Daikirai na Hazu Datta. (Cover, color pages)
- Kokuhaku Yokou Renshuu: Nonfantasy (Cover, color pages)
- Kokuhaku Yokou Renshuu: Heroine Ikusei Keikaku (cover, color pages)
- Kokuhaku Yokou Renshuu: Tokyo Summer Session 2021
- Kokuhaku Jikkou Iinkai: Idol Series
- Kokuhaku Jikkou Iinkai - Idol Series: Romeo (Cover, color pages)
- HoneyCollection series
- Jacket covers
- Boku Ja Dame Desu Ka? ~Kokuhaku Jikkou Iinkai Character Song Collection~
- Nando Datte, Suki. ~Kokuhaku Jikkou Iinkai~
- Sukisugite Yabai. ~Kokuhaku Jikkou Iinkai Character Song Collection~
- Docchi no kiss ka, Erabe yo.
- Kokuhaku Jikkou Iinkai FLYING SONGS: Aishiteru (FT4 ver.)
- #Namae Dake demo Oboetette Kudasai (Limited Edition ver.)
- Kokuhaku Jikkou Iinkai FLYING SONGS: Koishiteru (LIP×LIP ver.)
- Boku ga Namae wo Yobu Hi / Watashi ga Koi wo Shiru Hi
- Judge☆ / Tsuki no Hime
- Choco Kano / White Day Kiss
- Nonfantasy / Hitsuyo Fukaketsu
- Erande Kurete Arigatou. / Love-Hate Majority
- Heroine Ikusei Keikaku / Koibito-tachi no Happy Birthday
- Samishigari ya / Konyaku Sensou
- LOVE&KISS/Kono Sekai no Tanoshimikata
- Before joining HoneyWorks, Yamako had been following Gom's work for a while and was approached by him. 
- Her current Pixiv icon is actually a storyboard of a scene from the PV of "Ai no Scenario".
- @mc1242 (2019, February 7). Retrieved from https://twitter.com/mc1242/status/1093537341631655936
- 2016, April 8. "ずっと前から好きでした。～告白実行委員会～」特集 HoneyWorksインタビュー" (In Japanese). natalie.mu.
- yamako2626 (2015, January 23). Tweet. Retrieved from https://twitter.com/yamako2626/status/558560932524072962
- yamako2626 (2019, June 14). Tweet. Retrieved from https://twitter.com/yamako2626/status/1139521259694252032