|“||This is the last time I'm confessing...||”|
—Tagline from the first poster
Zutto Mae Kara Suki Deshita. ~Kokuhaku Jikkou Iinkai~ ( ずっと前から好きでした。~告白実行委員会~) is the first fully animated adaptation of the Confession Executive Committee ~Love Series~ as well as its first feature length movie, released on April 23, 2016. It follows the events of Kokuhaku Yokou Renshuu and parts of Yakimochi no Kotae, with major influences from the Kokuhaku Yokou Renshuu novel. The movie was slated for home release on October 26, 2016 for Blu-ray and DVD, and received an English subtitled release distributed by Aniplex and streamed on the anime streaming site Crunchyroll.
The special edition set of this film also came with a soundtrack consisting in part of all of the insert songs used in the movie, the PV for Nichiyoubi no Himitsu, and a short animation depicting the events of Kinyoubi no Ohayou. The special live event held for this movie was also included in the bonuses.
- sana appears as the lead singer for HoneyWorks during the concert scene.
- A CHiCO with HoneyWorks CD can be seen in the hands of a student in one scene.
- During the scene where Natsuki and Hina are playing games, a Playstation 4 can be spotted as the console, along with the game being LittleBigPlanet 3.
Differences from Other AdaptationsEdit
- Koyuki and Natsuki's bonding points are changed from the light novel and song series to the movie. While they do enjoy much of the same music as shown in the movie, their primary bonding point was manga, and thus his date with her changes from a manga signing event to a HoneyWorks concert.
- Unlike the novel version, where many of the plot details of this movie come from, the subplots about Natsuki's artistic hobby, the paintings used for Haruki's final school project, and the drama concerning Natsuki and Haruki's practice confessions are excised.
- The bath scene in the animated version of "Kokuhaku Yokou Renshuu" extends some scenes, particularly Yu's.